Nadawca Wątek
sternik
wysłane dnia: 29.11.2012 23:48
Współtworzę ten serwis
z:
ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki
Wybrane fragmenty:

"Pomorzanie"

The German settlement of Pomerania began at the end of the 12th century by the Wend-Slav Greifen Dukes, who had ruled since the beginning of the century, the Hanse and missionary orders working together: Premonstratensians (Belbuck Monastery in 1180) and Cistercians (Kolbatz Monastery in 1173, Hilda in 1199) were engines of missionary activity and of colonization of the territory between the Oder and the Vistula which had been sparsely settled since the 7th century by the Slav Pomoranians. The Pomoranians ("people on the sea shore") always lived in conflict with their southern neighbours, the Poles ("people of the field").

Pomorze "rzadko" zasiedlone przez Słowian i skolonizowane przez Niemców. Do tego Pomorzan pozostajacych "zawsze" w konflikcie z Polakami". Oczywiście o biskupstwie kołobrzeskim, początkach biskupstwa wolińskiego i kamieńskiego i systemie prawnym ani słowa!

In the eastern border areas, there were living about 8,000 German/Polish or German/Casubian bilingual persons. The Casubians, more numerous in West Prussia (cf. ibid.), may be regarded as the last descendents of the Pomoranians.

8000 Kaszubów na Pomorzu ale o tych zgermanizowanych Klukach, Pigorsach i Kajczykach już ani słowa. O kolonizacji całe zdania ale o tym, że duża część niemieckich Pomorzan wywodzi własne korzenie właśnie z tej ziemi - ani jednego słowa!

"Zachodnioprusacy"

The Duchy of Pommerellen, which had been settled by the Slav Pomoranians since the 6th/7th centuries and which was located west of the lower Vistula, separated from Pomerania in the 11th century and came for a time under Polish rule. The Baltic Prussians (cf. East Prussia) settled East of the Vistula after the Teutons left.

O początkach Pomorza, diecezjach, klasztorach, administracji, grodach, kasztelaniach - kompletne zero! O Piastach NIC!

German settlement of what was to become West Prussia, including Pommerellen around Danzig (Polish: Gdañsk) being the main area as well as Pomesania and the Kulmerland east of the Vistula, began essentially like that of East Prussia (cf. ibid.), with conquest and missionary work carried out by the Teutonic Order at the beginning of the 13th (Kulmerland) and 14th centuries (Pommerellen). After the Pomoranian Samborid dukes of Pommerellen died out in 1295 and disputes with Poland, Pomerania and Brandenburg, the order established its rule west of the Vistula in 1309 too. Although many cities such as Kulm (Che³mno), Marienwerder (Kwidzyn) and Thorn (Toruñ) (German "Kulm" city statute in 1233), Elbing (Elbl¹g;1246), Marienburg (Malbork; around 1280), Graudenz (Grudzi¹dz; 1291), Bromberg ( Bydgoszsz) (1346), Preussisch-Stargard (Starogard; 1348), etc., the cession of Pommerellen, the Kulmerland and the Ermland (Warmia; cf. East Prussia) by the Teutonic Order to the Polish crown in 1466 prevented the territory from becoming so completely Germanified as the neighbouring lands of Pomerania and East Prussia. The Reformation also made only partial headway in the 16th century, favouring Polish assimilation of the German part of the population which remained Catholic.

O sprowadzaniu klasztorów i osadników przez Sobiesławiców nic. O testamencie Mściwoja nic. O okupacji Gdańska, Pomorza, procesach nic. Można odnieść wrażenie, że Pomorze związało się z Polską tak własciwie dopiero w XV wieku. A w ogóle to była niemiecka ziemia, skolonizowana przez Zakon i następnie częsciowo "spolonizowana" (!) w XVI wieku. W ogóle nie było też niczego takiego jak germanizacja i kolonizacja w XVIII i XIX wieku.

Było o Niemcach z Pomorza, z Prus Zachodnich ale najlepszy jest rozdział o Niemcach z Polski. Ci oto figurują pod dziwolągiem pt. "Vistula-Warthe".
Poprzedni wątek | Następny wątek

Temat: Nadawca Data
 » ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki sternik 29.11.2012 23:48
     Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki szkotka 30.11.2012 2:20
       Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki szkotka 30.11.2012 2:29
         Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki Jark 2.12.2012 15:45
           Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki Jark 2.12.2012 18:16
             Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki szkotka 3.12.2012 0:46
               Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki szkotka 3.12.2012 1:01
                 Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki pienczke 4.12.2012 17:02
                   Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki szkotka 4.12.2012 21:46
                     Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki pienczke 5.12.2012 11:39
                       Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki szkotka 5.12.2012 19:25
                         Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki jozef 8.12.2012 23:21
                           Re: ZENTRUM GEGEN VERTREIBUNGEN - czyli historia Pomorza wg. Eryki IsabellaK 12.12.2012 11:26

Wyróżnienia
Medal Stolema 2005   Open Directory Cool Site   Skra Ormuzdowa 2002